Friday, May 24, 2013

Stay Tuned

I have A TON of things I want to write about, but please bear with me as I switch over to a new computer:



My old one has been slowly dying over the last few months. It is completely full at 285 Gigs and the keyboard is only half-working. I can no longer copy and paste and it takes years to upload photos. My battery no longer works and I have to keep it constantly plugged in to use. Time for something new. 

I'm excited to get a computer with a Terabyte of memory! I carefully waited and stalked this computer until it came down to $499 (Amazon loves to change their prices every 10 minutes). Yay! New computer!

So this means I have my work cut out for me transferring all my files over to my new computer and cleaning up my old one, which I am donating to my brother-in-law, who is looking for something he can use in his living room.

Sneak Peek
Please check back on Monday where I will talk about our garden and everything we have planted! We amazingly have almost everything done with our insane garden project. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment